Romans922 Puritan Board Professor Feb 22, 2011 #1 I am looking to get an article I wrote published. What reformed journals are out there where I could get something published?
I am looking to get an article I wrote published. What reformed journals are out there where I could get something published?
C Covenant Joel Puritan Board Sophomore Feb 22, 2011 #2 What subject area is it in? That would determine what type of journal you're looking for.
sastark Puritan Board Graduate Feb 22, 2011 #3 The Confessional Presbyterian Journal Puritan Reformed Journal Westminster Theological Journal Those are the three that come immediately to mind.
The Confessional Presbyterian Journal Puritan Reformed Journal Westminster Theological Journal Those are the three that come immediately to mind.
Skyler Puritan Board Graduate Feb 22, 2011 #5 I keep a journal, but I don't usually publish anyone else's articles in it.
J jogri17 Puritan Board Junior Feb 22, 2011 #6 Journals are for academics not for pious things like that, though it may be very good. Try something like Table Talk.
Journals are for academics not for pious things like that, though it may be very good. Try something like Table Talk.
Wayne Tempus faciendi, Domine. Feb 22, 2011 #7 In addition to submitting it to the right periodical, what is the length at present? How many words? Length is an important factor.
In addition to submitting it to the right periodical, what is the length at present? How many words? Length is an important factor.
O O'GodHowGreatThouArt Puritan Board Sophomore Feb 22, 2011 #8 You could give Modern Reformation a go.
Romans922 Puritan Board Professor Feb 22, 2011 #9 Wayne said: In addition to submitting it to the right periodical, what is the length at present? How many words? Length is an important factor. Click to expand... Around 4,000 words.
Wayne said: In addition to submitting it to the right periodical, what is the length at present? How many words? Length is an important factor. Click to expand... Around 4,000 words.
Notthemama1984 Puritan Board Post-Graduate Feb 22, 2011 #10 CPJ requires twice as long for submission. ---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ---------- Same goes for Westminster Theological Journal. You may have a hard time submitting something that small.
CPJ requires twice as long for submission. ---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ---------- Same goes for Westminster Theological Journal. You may have a hard time submitting something that small.
greenbaggins Puritan Board Doctor Feb 23, 2011 #13 I'd try Modern Reformation. If you can't find anyone, I'll publish it on my blog, Andrew.