I am looking for resources on the whole of repentance in the Christian life. From repentance in soteriology through sanctification. I am interested in this study both for personal betterment and future teaching.
A couple of good works connected to this are "Repentance" by Richard Owen Roberts and Walter Marshall's classic work "The Gospel Mystery of Sanctification". John Owen's work on the Mortification of Sin also has really helpful material looking at the putting away of sin in our lives.
Thomas Watson, [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Doctrine-Repentance-Puritan-Paperbacks/dp/0851515215/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7213516-3110515?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190656950&sr=8-1"]The Doctrine of Repentance[/ame]. There's nothing like it.
Also I think I can remember seeing John Colquhoun's treatise on repentance somewhere online. It is also very good, especially for the way it distinguishes between legal and evangelical repentance.
Also I think I can remember seeing John Colquhoun's treatise on repentance somewhere online. It is also very good, especially for the way it distinguishes between legal and evangelical repentance.