Scriptural Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

arapahoepark

Puritan Board Doctor
Does anyone know of any shops online or not that specializes in Hallmark like cards but with scriptural overtones? Or will just browsing Hallmark have to do?
 
Oh the KJV British Bible site, is it Trinitarian book services? I get my cards from them. All scripture, good prices.
 
I thought of the Trinitarian Bible Society last night as well, thinking that they sold cards. For some reason I couldn't find the link last night, but here it is.

There is a shop not far from me that carries KJV cards. But I can't remember who makes them.
 
I like DaySpring. But if you have a knack for writing and an artsy side, perhaps make a card? :-)

Dayspring is nice, but also relatively expensive a la Hallmark. Many of their cards also use The Living Bible, the Message, etc, For what it's worth. I think they are sometimes good for that special occasion, but I'd look at other options if buying in bulk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top