The Brothers Grimm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of Terry Gilliam (12 Monkeys, Time Bandists, Adventures of Baron Munchausen) so I'm looking foward to this one. The trailer looks good. The official site can be found here.
 
It will probably be more realistic than the stupid books that tame it. The Brother's Grimm lived up to their name. That being said, I can't wait to see it. I am all into this neo-Medieval stuff.
 
Looks nice. Hope it is good.

Does anyone know if this is going to be widely distributed? Never heard of it until now.
 
I was just watching this trailer today. It looks like it will be good. It looks like it might have a bit too much humor in it. I looks fun never the less. I wish it was a bit more serious, but not too serious.
 
My wife and I went to see Brothers Grimm....uh, it was crud.

You could tell they cut scenes to shorten the movie...and it disrupted the story. Many times, the story just didn't make sense.

This movie gets :down::down:
 
it was fairly typical for him....lots of brutal close-ups, strange things always going on in the background, etc......i noticed the cuts as well.....not highly recommended:(:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top