I did it! I found a pair of socks that are close to being knee highs, but they work! They don't sag and I'm able to wear my Rockports with comfort and dignity. No more sagging socks. No more ankles showing through my dress pants. What a wonderful feeling!
Bill
My dad use to look at me when my kids were young and just...smile...as they were all excited about something they were wrapped up in, something "
trival." Then he would look at me and say, "
don't you wish you could get that happy about nuthin!!????" Of course, I knew by the look on his face, their
nuthin, and his pick up on their excitement was absolutely not "
nuthing." It was really s o m e t h i n!!!
You have brought back the excitement brother!
Thank you Lord for the simple pleasures in life...and getting excited about
nuthin!