The Most Stupid Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it! I found a pair of socks that are close to being knee highs, but they work! They don't sag and I'm able to wear my Rockports with comfort and dignity. No more sagging socks. No more ankles showing through my dress pants. What a wonderful feeling!

:think:

Bill

My dad use to look at me when my kids were young and just...smile...as they were all excited about something they were wrapped up in, something "trival." Then he would look at me and say, "don't you wish you could get that happy about nuthin!!????" Of course, I knew by the look on his face, their nuthin, and his pick up on their excitement was absolutely not "nuthing." It was really s o m e t h i n!!!

You have brought back the excitement brother!

Thank you Lord for the simple pleasures in life...and getting excited about nuthin!

I did it! I found a pair of socks that are close to being knee highs, but they work! They don't sag and I'm able to wear my Rockports with comfort and dignity. No more sagging socks. No more ankles showing through my dress pants. What a wonderful feeling!

Bill

My dad use to look at me when my kids were young and just...smile...as they were all excited about something they were wrapped up in, something "trival." Then he would look at me and say, "don't you wish you could get that happy about nuthin!!????" Of course, I knew by the look on his face, their nuthin, and his pick up on their excitement was absolutely not "nuthing." It was really s o m e t h i n!!!

Thank you Lord for the simple pleasures in life...and getting excited about nuthin!

On that note, have you ever noticed that hot chocolate, shaken and not stirred, blends better? It really does.

Bill

On that note, have you ever noticed that hot chocolate, shaken and not stirred, blends better? It really does.

*** chuckling *** no, I haven't, but I'm going to pay close attention with my next hot chocolate opportunity!

Blends better? Last time I tried that it blended with the floor tile. :lol:

Vic, you put a LID on the container and then shake. Better yet, get one of those stainless steel martini shakers and add flair to your hot chocolate shaking. And everyone knows that hot chocolate is better with milk, not water. Lastly, I a am convinced my hot chocolate tastes better while I shake it wearing my new shocks and Rockports!

Vic, you put a LID on the container and then shake. Better yet, get one of those stainless steel martini shakers and add flair to your hot chocolate shaking. And everyone knows that hot chocolate is better with milk, not water. Lastly, I a am convinced my hot chocolate tastes better while I shake it wearing my new shocks and Rockports!

It also tastes better in one of THESE... :lol:

1154.jpg

It also tastes better in one of THESE... :lol:

1154.jpg

Of course! I thought that was a given?

Ah, such bliss!

Friday morning and I must give thanks for nearly an entire work week of socks not slipping under my heels. It's a beautiful thing. I quote Tech Sgt. Chen from "Galaxy Quest"...

"It's the simple things in life."​

(This goes along with the Movie Quote thread: at the end of which movie did Jimmy Stewart pull up his pants legs and display that he was wearing these?)

This is very close to my last post... I'm sorry, but I observe that I'm more "clutter" than anything else. It's very seldom that dust gets rid of itself (at least around my house!), but - there you go! :wink::bouncy:

Thanks to all for your kind welcomes in my introduction post! May God bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back