What Are You Doing This Evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine (a student for the ministry) in another denomination is preaching at the midweek prayer meeting, and It's the first time i'll have heard him preach, if Lord Willing i get along, so will get to examine this mans usefulness.

A friend of mine (a student for the ministry) in another denomination is preaching at the midweek prayer meeting, and It's the first time i'll have heard him preach, if Lord Willing i get along, so will get to examine this mans usefulness.
Is this Craig (ex Songbook)? If so please tell him that I'll get my prayer meeting, this evening. to pray for him.

This evening, June 13th, I will celebrate this special day with my children and grandchildren at dinner. I will say the grace at the beginning of the meal with my family, my daughter-in-law always says; let’s ask ’Papa’ to say grace and the blessing before we eat. Today I give thanks!!! Today is my Birthday and I am also born again in the spirit! Please also see my special post under the thread ‘Happy birthday dudley”. I have posted there a special message to All here on the PB and also Our God!

This evening, June 13th, I will celebrate this special day with my children and grandchildren at dinner. I will say the grace at the beginning of the meal with my family, my daughter-in-law always says; let’s ask ’Papa’ to say grace and the blessing before we eat. Today I give thanks!!! Today is my Birthday and I am also born again in the spirit! Please also see my special post under the thread ‘Happy birthday dudley”. I have posted there a special message to All here on the PB and also Our God!

Brother! Happy Birthday!!!-it's also my wife birthday so we will go out and get her some Croc's (shoes) later, I will brush her hair while we watch a John Piper or R.C Sproul teaching

Tonight my family will enjoy dinner with one of our elders and his wife. Then we will head over to his home for our weekly prayer meeting.

Originally Posted by PhilA
Downloading all my photos from my recent trip to Istanbul.
ooooo you should share!

Will see what I can do. Although I am a bit pressed for time at present. Planning next road trip to Catalonia via the Basque Country.

playing with the dog again but no nasty beer for me i have to work :( lol BUT i did make my own salsa and it's burning my mouth to pieces! I put one and 1/2 jalapeños in it woohoo!

Happy birthday Dudley!!!!

I will probably watch some early nineties family values programming as in Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman with my dear wife. It is one of her favorites. Then I’ll feed the dogs, pluck my guitar and maybe play the piano for a while. During all this activity I will be contemplating my next visit to the OPC this Sunday. I need some Reformed worship once in a while. The OPC is near my parent's house where we will be for Father’s Day. Hopefully my future son-in-law will have some beer.

Preparing to finish my third novel and get it edited, God willing, by the end of the summer, along with my short story collection.

And drinking a lot of water.

playing ball with the dog again and still no nasty beer for me again.....one more night of work :( . But i do get my baseboards in tomorrow and then some guy is going to come tell me how many arms and legs it will take to lay my flooring! :)

Mine is just getting started, me and the three amigos along with Xbox 360 NBA, which will turn into brawl with the boys. I just told my wife of another bizarre day a work and how I cancelled my night quals for tonight so she can attend Bible Study. So, range day postponed until tomorrow (range time is always happy time :) ).

Continuing grad school research, though I have a feeling G.K. Beale will eventually draw me away from the computer. I got his latest book in the mail today and I'm anxiously looking forward to studying it. :)

Working on "the Cotton Mather Project" for my kids at school. (with the Sci-Fi channel on in the background)

Those shakes will get you fat you should stick with drinking nasty bud light with lime.......yummmmm!

Finishing preparing for the sabbath.

Meals ready for tomorrow.
Finishing errands and tasks.
Discussing biblical topics with a friend I'll see at church tomorrow.
Looking forward to resting from what wearies me.
Praying the Lord will give us good night's rest, and protect the sabbath.

This evening I have been enjoying a good Bourbon (1816 Reserve from Chattanooga Whiskey) and a good cigar while reading Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Cooking Hamburger Helper right now and a Lazagna. Have an old Navy buddy coming to spend the night with me from California. Have a household of young men spending the night also.

Working on the lawn mower and putting gutters on the back of the house. But otherwise I am still contemplating the wonderful visit I had at the OPC. I was determined to get there on Sunday morning so I made the kids get up and get it in gear so we'd be on time. It was worth the effort and the sermon on Psalms 121 was just what I'd hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back