Backwoods Presbyterian
Puritanboard Amanuensis
Firefox kept locking up my computer for whatever reason so I switched browsers to Opera.
What do you use?
What do you use?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Firefox kept locking up my computer for whatever reason...
Umm...Have been using Firefox without problems for the most part, but have just started a trial run with Opera, since I'm switching everything to open source anyway.
... Firefox is Open Source, Wayne. I'm partial to safari's "top pages" feature where you can have 6, 12, or 24 of your favorite websites always available.
I like Operas tabbed browsing and its speed dial functions. I chose it because I thought it would be compatible with the Opera Mini I had on my PDA.For those of you that use Opera, how did you choose it? What benefits does it offer. I know nothing about it.

Have been using Firefox without problems for the most part, but have just started a trial run with Opera, since I'm switching everything to open source anyway.