"When Christians Get It Wrong"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Puritan Board Senior
So I'm having my surgery tomorrow at Emory here in Atlanta. When I went in this morning for my pre-op I passed the über liberal campus church. Outside was a banner promoting the current sermon series. It was titled "When Christians Get It Wrong". I looked it up online and here are the bullet points...

- When Bad Things Happen
- When We Can't Get Beyond Our Differences
- When We Embrace Political Power And Reject Science
- In Dealing With Human Sexuality
- When Christians Get It Right​

:um:

So for those who aren't familiar with how liberal intellectuals are recruited into the *faith*...there ya go!
 
Oh but of course!! how clever! create a man-centered faith with a little "Christianity" stirred into the pot and you can easily get almost anyone to join! Man centered faith is fail, and so isn't the compromise of scriptures :um:
 
There is a booth set up here at Texas State with a sign that says, "Talk to a chaplain. Rebuke free zone. All faiths, any faith, no faith, all are welcome here" and some guy in a robe sitting behind the booth looking bored.
 
Maybe you should enter the booth with your bible and say "im here to rebuke you in the rebuke free zone..are you prepared my brother?" :rofl: (ok..not funny...I would still giggle if I saw someone do that)
 
Maybe you should enter the booth with your bible and say "im here to rebuke you in the rebuke free zone..are you prepared my brother?" :rofl: (ok..not funny...I would still giggle if I saw someone do that)

Or I could pretend to be a member of some weird New Age religion and try to get him to agree with me on all kinds of ridiculous beliefs I'll make up on the spot. :lol: He asked for it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top