Where to send free literature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrow Man

Drunk with Powder
Brethren, our church uses the ARP Quarterly (adult SS material published by our denomination) as well as Table Talk magazine as a recommended devotional. Invariably, we have extras/leftovers of each of these at the end of the month/quarter.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a ministry that can make use of the leftovers (I just cannot stand throwing them away!). I will glad to send them and help pay for the postage. I tried distributing some to a mission work in Africa, but after we sent some samples of the ARP Quarterly, we were told that the language/vocabulary was too difficult for someone where English was not the first language, so this would be a consideration for anyone interested.

If you are interested, PM here or send me an email (tjparp AT gmail DOT com).
 
I would love to take the Table Talk off your hands... I am studying for work in the missions field and have very little money, but would definately use the material for my personal study as well as with a group...
 
Then Joshua, you get first dibs on the TT. The ARP Quarterly (highly recommend by Derek Thomas, btw, see here) is still available.

If you are looking for adult Sunday School material, written from a "means of grace", confessional point of view, I am enthusiastically suggesting that you take a look at the material being produced by the ARPs (Associate Reformed Presbyterian): The Associate Reformed Presbyterian Adult Quarterly, published quarterly under the editorship of Dr. Bill Evans (of Erskine College, SC). They come with a Teacher's Guide that is second to none as far as I know.
 
If no one else wants the Adult SS, I Know that I will eventually be able to use the material, but I don't have a current need for it as things stand now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top