Who is America's Most Hated Team?

Who is the most hated sports team in America?

• The "University" of Tennessee

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • New York Yankees

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Oakland Raiders (?)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • University of South Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenas

Snow Miser
Please vote for who you think is the most hated team in America. The poll transcends college/professional and sport boundaries. They only have to be a sports team. Also, list who you think is the most hated according to how wide hatred of them is, not how much you hate them (Unless we're talking about UT).

*Honorable mention but not included:

University of Kentucky. The author of this article hates UK more than any other team because of the traitor John "Judas Benedict Arnold" Calipari. However, he does not feel the rest of the country feels the same.

Even though they are my most beloved team, I had to vote for the Cowboys. There seems to be no middle ground with Dallas. Most people either love them or hate them. I am fortunate to live in Texas. When my wife and I were planning to move to Philadelphia to attend WTS, many people told me that I wouldn't be able to cheer for them in such a hostile city. I guess I'll never know how that one would have turned out, because I was determined to be a Cowboys fan even in Philly! Go Cowboys!

Duke basketball didn't make your list?? TONS of people hate Duke - they are the only sports team that I truly *hate*

It depends. By most hated, do you refer to a) the team with the greatest number of people who hate a team or b) the team that, when considering the number of people who knows about the team, has the greatest proportion of haters to fans?

Making trivial questions more complicated is fun.

I went Raider's (cheaters... cough) they kept My Redskins from winning back to back Superbowls on what we "Skins fans still call...............................Black Sunday!!! All these years we still are not over that.........(cheating Raiders):(:(:( Stupid Lyle...DOH!!!!! What a horrid memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back