Why do Indy Fundies have the cheesiest websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"REPENT ye, and BELIEVE the gospel
Your SINS are KILLING you! You NEED the BLOOD of Jesus!"

-Quote from one of the websites.

Now, let's take out all words not emphasized.

"REPENT BELIEVE SINS KILLING NEED BLOOD"

Believe what you crazy nuts? And why do you want us to be vampires?!
 
Wow. Alot of people on those websites are not only hateful, but pretty stupid as well.

Their articles tend to follow the same pattern.

"X is HORRIBLE. So horrible, you shouldn't even waste your time looking at it. Instead, I'll tell you how horrible it is.

D who wrote X is a God-hating heathen who pastors a church of Satan. His theology is awful and he DOESN'T USE THE KJV!!!

Don't get me wrong though, D is a nice guy who teaches some nice things, but SO DO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! That means that since D teaches something I disagree with and I disagree with somthing from the JW's, D is really a heathen and you need to repent if you've ever followed what he said! It doesn't matter what it was D said that I think is wrong, but just that it's wrong. That means it's just as bad as JW theology.

People like D and who follow D AREN'T REALLY CHRISTIANS. They may have chosen Christ, but then they chose something else than Christ and effectively made themselves non-Christians again. Be careful folks, you could fall off the bandwagon at anytime by doing something grievous like reading out of an NKJV bible!

Now that that's over, go pick up your KJV Bible and keep looking in your closet for the anti-Christ, he might be there. Pat yourself on the back because you chose Jesus, unlike stupid dumb D who's going to Hell for not choosing Jesus."

-I'd say the above is a pretty apt summary of most of the articles.
 
"REPENT ye, and BELIEVE the gospel
Your SINS are KILLING you! You NEED the BLOOD of Jesus!"

-Quote from one of the websites.

Now, let's take out all words not emphasized.

"REPENT BELIEVE SINS KILLING NEED BLOOD"

Believe what you crazy nuts? And why do you want us to be vampires?!

I guess they are worried about the zombie hordes? :lol:
 
after becomming a believer, i jioned the navy,i didnt kno squat about other churches, doctrine etc. anyway, got asked to go to this little church by a couple id met on the base in meridian, ms. it was nothing like id ever seen before yellin, screamin Jesus name, sayin everybody was gunna burn if they didnt turn. we went twice, on the next sunday, we chose another churh, later that day this couple whod given me the invite knoced on my door asking why i wasnt at church...said id missed some good preachin, and that his wife got saved.....again. i was speechless.....
...so yeah, all they know is works and fear. its just so sad.but to know the sweetness of Christ and to twist scripture is from the pit.
 
after becomming a believer, i jioned the navy,i didnt kno squat about other churches, doctrine etc. anyway, got asked to go to this little church by a couple id met on the base in meridian, ms. it was nothing like id ever seen before yellin, screamin Jesus name, sayin everybody was gunna burn if they didnt turn. we went twice, on the next sunday, we chose another churh, later that day this couple whod given me the invite knoced on my door asking why i wasnt at church...said id missed some good preachin, and that his wife got saved.....again. i was speechless.....
...so yeah, all they know is works and fear. its just so sad.but to know the sweetness of Christ and to twist scripture is from the pit.

Remember, fundamentalism uses guilt manipulation techniques to keep its people in line. Entertainment & fear are necessary to bring about 'conversion', as the Holy Ghost is to infirm to do his job. Biblical preaching just doesn't cut it.
 
Cheesy. But have you checked out the Church of Satan's website? It ain't much bettter. Now if you have to ask which one, you'll have to read about the big split in the Church of Satan website to see which one you will follow. (I'm not joking either)
 
You want examples? How about this, which I found here.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does this mean that Bro. Fred will start carrying signs saying "God Hates Predestinarian Pervs" or "God Hates WCF Wusses" or "God Hates Genevan Girlie Boys" or "God Hates 5 Pointers"???
 
Ah man, fundamentalists....I went to one awhile ago, the pastor was great at discipling but he built his whole doctrine around believers baptism and that is why he could not be covenant, he said it would eventually lead to Paedo baptism. I wonder if he's ever wondered if we are right? All the men that he looks up to were paedo lol its silly, they tell you not to use words like sacrament claiming its not in the bible when trinity is not in the bible either. In fact I would say they are more "sacramental" than we, because they believe ones baptism is illegit until it's done exactly the right way lol. They think they have the ultimate doctrinal understanding.....LOL
 
Ah man, fundamentalists....I went to one awhile ago, the pastor was great at discipling but he built his whole doctrine around believers baptism and that is why he could not be covenant, he said it would eventually lead to Paedo baptism. I wonder if he's ever wondered if we are right? All the men that he looks up to were paedo lol its silly, they tell you not to use words like sacrament claiming its not in the bible when trinity is not in the bible either. In fact I would say they are more "sacramental" than we, because they believe ones baptism is illegit until it's done exactly the right way lol. They think they have the ultimate doctrinal understanding.....LOL

I suppose you have the ultimate doctrinal understanding?

Baptist doesn't have to mean fundamentalist. Please remember that there are Reformed BAPTISTS on this board who don't enjoy being LOL-ed at. I appreciate many good paedo men, but I'm not paedo. I appreciate many presbyterian men, but I'm not presbyterian. I appreciate those with a sacramental view of baptism and the Lord's supper, but I don't have to agree with every aspect of that view.
 
Ah man, fundamentalists....I went to one awhile ago, the pastor was great at discipling but he built his whole doctrine around believers baptism and that is why he could not be covenant, he said it would eventually lead to Paedo baptism. I wonder if he's ever wondered if we are right? All the men that he looks up to were paedo lol its silly, they tell you not to use words like sacrament claiming its not in the bible when trinity is not in the bible either. In fact I would say they are more "sacramental" than we, because they believe ones baptism is illegit until it's done exactly the right way lol. They think they have the ultimate doctrinal understanding.....LOL

Apparently he was unaware that Covenantal Theology and Believer's Baptism are not in conflict. The Covenants - Robert Boyt C. Howell As a Baptist I find Covenant Theology makes more sense with Believer's Baptism.
 
Serious question...


The more Fundamentalist a church or group gets the worse their webpages seem to get.

Is there some mathematical relationship that equates cheesy graphics to Indy Fundy doctrine?

I think a lot of it is just HTML 1.0 and they don't know how to do anything better. A lot of these sites have been around for years, developed by someone who only knew how to use a WYSIWYG editor limited to 1.0 standards. They capitalize to "strongly" emphasize text and use bright colors as well. In other words, I think it is the drama of their verbal delivery being expressed the only way they know how in their HTML development and their choice of graphics coincides with that.

As for their hearts, a lot of these folks love the Lord Jesus Christ and have a
heart for spreading the gospel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top