"Fundies say the darndest things!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Puritan Board Senior
Has anybody heard of this site? I made a blog post on xanga...and NOBODY reads my xanga...until someone found an entry offensive...come to find out, I'm being partially quoted on FSTDT's! I am not getting a lot of comments on my site, but I am getting a ton of footprints, which is how I found out what had happened.

The whole thing basically intrigues me...here's the blog post that the quote was taken from: New Atheism Suggests "More Children Need Molesting!"

Here's the link to me being mocked on FSTDT's.

What amazes me is that no other atheists will say anything on the post in question...they enjoy mocking me on their turf, but I wonder if they're a bit thrown off by the reductio...hence, no mockery on my site. I dunno.
 
Ridicule is the fall back position of all atheists because they cannot - logically - argue for or against anything.

E.g., Dawkins arguing for altruism ... why? Impossible to say, so it's better to ridicule than to actually think.
 
I thought there might actually be something funny on that site but I couldn't see the humor in those postings no matter how hard I tried. If those were fundies saying funny things then some people have no lives...
 
So their making fun of you being harshly sarcastic?

Not sure I understand...are you asking if they're making fun of me for me being harshly sarcastic? If that is what you mean, I would say I wasn't being harshly sarcastic...I simply chose a more colorful reductio than, say, a discourse on the ethics of cutting in line.

What I don't understand is why they won't mock me at my site...not that I want them to, mind you...maybe it's not worth wondering.

Ridicule is the fall back position of all atheists because they cannot - logically - argue for or against anything.

E.g., Dawkins arguing for altruism ... why? Impossible to say, so it's better to ridicule than to actually think.

Yeah...I've definitely noticed that about atheists...I used to run round and round with them until I realized they're rarely ever interested in a discussion...if you don't acquiesce to their assumptions, they just tell you you're an idiot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top