Zechariah 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthias

Puritan Board Junior
Hi there everyone...

It has been quite some time since I last posted :) I follow M'Cheyne's Bible reading plan for my family and private reading of the Word and have been greatly blessed this past month during my readings of Habakkuk, Zephaniah and Haggai. I am now into Zechariah Chapter 6 and seem to have hit a wall. Maybe its just me, I don't know but I seem to have trouble understanding this book. I have been studying with Calvin's Commentary, as well as Matthew Henry and Poole. The comments on this Chapter just seem "strained" or "reaching" to me for some reason..Its probable just me, as I have been known to be dull of understanding at times :) lol Anyone out there think they can offer some advice on how to better understand the prophecy's of this book and its application for us today? Any resources that might help?

Thanks

Thanks Joanna, I will check those out for sure. I always enjoy listening to something edifying..especially on an evening like this... snow falling gently outside :) I see a cup of hot chocolate in my near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back