ServantofGod Puritan Board Junior Feb 24, 2008 #31 joshua said: Dunno? But I'm certain that he would never have done such a thing on purpose. Click to expand... I don't know. I really think it says a lot about the depravity of man.
joshua said: Dunno? But I'm certain that he would never have done such a thing on purpose. Click to expand... I don't know. I really think it says a lot about the depravity of man.
tellville Puritan Board Junior Feb 25, 2008 #33 lwadkins said: Is this one of those gratuitous "get your post count up" threads? Click to expand... Where would you possibly get an idea like that?
lwadkins said: Is this one of those gratuitous "get your post count up" threads? Click to expand... Where would you possibly get an idea like that?
turmeric Megerator Feb 25, 2008 #34 tellville said: lwadkins said: Is this one of those gratuitous "get your post count up" threads? Click to expand... Where would you possibly get an idea like that? Click to expand... Nobody around here would do that - would they?
tellville said: lwadkins said: Is this one of those gratuitous "get your post count up" threads? Click to expand... Where would you possibly get an idea like that? Click to expand... Nobody around here would do that - would they?
Southern Presbyterian Puritan Board Doctor Feb 25, 2008 #35 turmeric said: tellville said: lwadkins said: Is this one of those gratuitous "get your post count up" threads? Click to expand... Where would you possibly get an idea like that? Click to expand... Nobody around here would do that - would they? Click to expand... I'll never tell.
turmeric said: tellville said: lwadkins said: Is this one of those gratuitous "get your post count up" threads? Click to expand... Where would you possibly get an idea like that? Click to expand... Nobody around here would do that - would they? Click to expand... I'll never tell.
Presbyterian Deacon Puritan Board Graduate Feb 26, 2008 #36 ServantofGod said: This is probably the place for my 200th post. Click to expand... And Post # 275 should go in this thread also!
ServantofGod said: This is probably the place for my 200th post. Click to expand... And Post # 275 should go in this thread also!
ServantofGod Puritan Board Junior Feb 27, 2008 #37 Presbyterian Deacon said: ServantofGod said: This is probably the place for my 200th post. Click to expand... And Post # 275 should go in this thread also! Click to expand... Indeed! It sure takes a long time to get up there! The last board I was on, I had the most posts of anybody(except the mods), with 1400.
Presbyterian Deacon said: ServantofGod said: This is probably the place for my 200th post. Click to expand... And Post # 275 should go in this thread also! Click to expand... Indeed! It sure takes a long time to get up there! The last board I was on, I had the most posts of anybody(except the mods), with 1400.