Am I on restriction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curt

Puritan Board Graduate
I wonder why I received a message saying that my reply to the thread on a desert island bible had to be approved.
 
That thread is getting a lot of double posts because people are noticing that their post isn't showing up right away, and so they just retype their message. It's happened to like three people. :lol:
 
That thread is getting a lot of double posts because people are noticing that their post isn't showing up right away, and so they just retype their message. It's happened to like three people. :lol:

Patience, folks--when I hit Post, it clearly said it would display after moderation...
 
That thread is getting a lot of double posts because people are noticing that their post isn't showing up right away, and so they just retype their message. It's happened to like three people. :lol:

Like me! Blush! I wondered why it did not show, I thought I had deleted somehow so...I retyped!
 
That thread is getting a lot of double posts because people are noticing that their post isn't showing up right away, and so they just retype their message. It's happened to like three people. :lol:

Like me! Blush! I wondered why it did not show, I thought I had deleted somehow so...I retyped!

And me. Mostly I'm just happy I wasn't the only one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top