Best. Carrol. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, this is odd, I was just Googling the lyrics to this to post on the site! I was even going to give the thread the same title!
 
This comes, I think, from King's College, Cambridge University and their Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols. This is a wonderful example of the reverence and dignity of Anglican worship.

"And our eyes at last shall see him,
through his own redeeming love;
for that child so dear and gentle
is our Lord in heav'n above,
and he leads his children on
to the place where he is gone."

"Not in that poor lowly stable,
with the oxen standing by,
we shall see him, but in heaven,
set at God's right hand on high;
when like stars his children crowned
all in white shall wait around."

Beautiful words. Who of us does not need some encouragement amid the weary toil of life?

Thanks for posting Kevin.
 
My favourite Christmas carol:

[video=youtube;1eLDvM7eSq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eLDvM7eSq0[/video]

Merry Christmas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top