Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think the French press makes the smoothest and most flavourful cup of coffee. It takes a little more time to use, but you will know it was not wasted time after the first sip.
French Press... Best Brew, Best Favor, Strongest Taste....
I think the French press makes the smoothest and most flavourful cup of coffee. It takes a little more time to use, but you will know it was not wasted time after the first sip.
I use a perculator but it is on its last legs. Any suggestions? How does the 'french press' work? How many cups can you make?

French Press is my favorite, however I usually only have time for drip in the morning.
Has anyone ever seen or tried this? I want to try it??
YouTube - Aerobie "AeroPress" Brewer
I think the coffee makes all the difference....my favorite is from Gevalia: Royal Vinter
There's an inexact science to different kinds of coffees...with Gevalia I use heaping spoonfuls and I pack the grounds tight before I let the water drip in. If the coffee is of a lesser quality, very HEAPING spoonfuls.
My wife and I grind our own beans. But, honestly, maybe it's generational, but I know nothing about French Press. We use a drip method. Tell me more about the French Press. Is it expensive? Frankly it will be tough to get beyond the name. The only things French that I like are Farel and Calvin (and those addictive potato slices at In-N-Out Burgers and McDonalds).
BTW, I *love* Dunkin Donuts coffee. It still tastes good when I make it but their coffee machines make it taste SO good.