Good TR Hard Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsanch1120

Puritan Board Sophomore
I suppose I should preface this that I am not looking to start an argument over the TR vs other GNTs.
I'll be starting Greek 1 soon and have purchased an NA28. I already owned a Tyndale GNT before this. I was hoping to get a hard copy of the TR for personal use/reference. I see that there's a $10 edition from TBS, but I was curious if anyone had any other recommendations on hard copies of the TR?
Thank you!
 
I was going to say the same. The Grange Press edition looks lovely.
 
Having both the TBS edition and the Grange edition - go for Grange. The paper is better and has no bleed through. That alone makes it worth purchasing over the TBS.
 
Thank you all! I like the readers edition as well with Grange. I’ll probably end up going with this
 
I have the older copy of the TBS TR, which takes some getting used to with how the verses are formatted. Although, that has been updated in the latest editions. It's not bad to have, but I agree with what folks are saying here. The Grange Press edition is really nice. I've a CT reader (the Greek/Hebrew one from Zondervan, I believe), but I find the placement of the helps to be rather inconvenient. The Grange Press TR has the helps placed nicely at the side margins, which makes it easier to keep your place as you look back and forth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top