Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter 2021, everybody! He is risen!
Good thing. I was wondering last Lord’s Day if he had yet;)

P.S. May the Lord open the ears and hearts of many who sit under His word this morning, especially those who only attend this single Lord’s Day for the whole year.

Last edited:
Good thing. I was wondering last Lord’s Day if he had yet;)

P.S. May the Lord open the ears and hearts of many who sit under His word this morning, especially those who only attend this single Lord’s Day for the whole year.
Exactly. There were some extended family members, boyfriends and so on at worship of quite a few of our congregants. We had had a fellowship meal before worship. I was not able to get around to all I wanted to visit with. It was a blessing to everyone to see one and another and share a meal.

Exactly. There were some extended family members, boyfriends and so on at worship of quite a few of our congregants. We had had a fellowship meal before worship. I was not able to get around to all I wanted to visit with. It was a blessing to everyone to see one and another and share a meal.
We have yet to resume our fellowship meal. I miss it dearly.

I attended the first service of Grace Covenant. Sunday’s service was their first as a Reformed church. Prior to that they were called Pillar and were a baptist church that had been slowly moving into the Reformed direction. Not to be a one upper but we had nine baptisms of infants and children. It was a true blessing to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back