Is Trinity Theological Seminary Changing For The Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickBriz

Puritan Board Freshman
I've noticed a lot of threads on here that seem to believe that Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary is of a lowly caliber and a degree mill. I would have to urgently disagree as someone who attended Calvary Chapel Bible College and transferred into trinity. I finished my BA and recently started my BA with them. And I can attest that the quality of education is very research-oriented and requires A LOT of writing and reading! Oh my goodness, it's been more challenging than my time at Calvary! Though I appreciated Calvary as well. Maybe I became a student during a transitional period in their school? Thoughts? Trinitysem.edu

PuritanCovenanter

Staff member
Please fix your signature to reflect the rules. Thank You
https://www.puritanboard.com/help/signature/

All members of the Puritanboard must have a minimal "signature" in their User Control Panel that includes the following items:

First Name (or nickname)
Ministry Position (if you are a Church Office holder)
Denominational Affiliation
State of Residence

A signature would look like this:

William
Ruling Elder, PCA
Fort Worth, TX

PuritanCovenanter

Staff member
BTW, I have never heard of this school. Where are these criticisms you are concerned about?
I've noticed a lot of threads on here that seem to believe that Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary is of a lowly caliber and a degree mill.

Timotheos

Puritan Board Freshman
If memory serves, their higher ups and faculty are not fans of the Doctrines of Grace. So... there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.