Life, imagine the potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, I've got some liberal relatives who would boil over at the sight of that clip. Nicely done.
 
The video was very well done; I'll grant you that. However, I think the argument employed here can be a dangerous one. Is human life valuable because of the potential contributions that might be made to society? Or, is it valuable because we are made in the image of God? The video makes a good point, yet it would still allow the murder of babies with Downs or other diseases. :2cents:
 
Very clever and well done. Thanks.

-----Added 1/23/2009 at 09:26:05 EST-----

It isn't the silver bullet that answers all the arguments but it certainly takes one several of the predominant ones.
 
Is Obama not supporting abortion, I mean is he not pro-abortion?
That is Pro-murder

He IS pro-abortion. That's the irony of the video clip and a slap in the face to his own view.

YEAH!! WHAT HE SAID! (Piney vernacular for DITTO)

I heard part of Obama's foreign policy will also be to help fund abortions abroad. Just the kind of "medical services" we should help struggling nations with...right????
 
Last edited:
I just got an e-mail from American Family Association about this video.

NBC television has rejected a pro-life advertisement which Catholicvote.org bought for a slot in the Super Bowl because the ad contains a pro-life message. The 30-second ad features ultrasound pictures from a baby in its mother’s womb. There is nothing either graphic or political and the word abortion is not even used. In fact, no words are spoken, only graphics that appear on-screen. Yet, the message is extremely powerful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top