Nba Playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awretchsavedbygrace

Puritan Board Sophomore
So how about it guys? and ladies? Will Kobe's Lakers beat the nuggets? Will Lebron's Cavs sweep the Magic? What do you guys think? My predictions are

Lakers win in 6.
Magic win in 7.

I dont think Lebron will be as dominant as he has been. I think the lakers have this due to having the first two games at home. :banana:GO LAKERS :banana:

LA is a better team but the Nuggets are the hotter team right now.
I am from Portland and am a huge Portland fan, so the Nuggets vs Lakers is a nightmare matchup for me. I will probably be rooting for the Nuggets...ugh.
LA in 6 or 7 though.
Cleveland in 5 or 6.

LA is a better team but the Nuggets are the hotter team right now.
I am from Portland and am a huge Portland fan, so the Nuggets vs Lakers is a nightmare matchup for me. I will probably be rooting for the Nuggets...ugh.
LA in 6 or 7 though.
Cleveland in 5 or 6.

well the game is on right now but im at work. Depending on how Bynum and Gasol play will dictate who takes it.

Great game last night. I miss seeing Billups in a Detroit uni, but I'm happy to see him bringing another team to the next level.

Great game last night. I miss seeing Billups in a Detroit uni, but I'm happy to see him bringing another team to the next level.

yeah. great game! Billups is a good player, I dont know why detroit traded him? The Lakers pulled through at the end and beat those "thugs". yes, I am now using Mark Cuban's language inregards to the nuggets. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back