Number 5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Pastor
On this day, June 12, 2008 and with this post I have come to the grand number of 5,000 posts.

The Puritan Board is one of God's greatest blessings in my life. I have learned a great deal, had marvelous fellowship, and had my ears laid back a time or two....ALL to the Glory of God!!

I think that makes me now a doctor or something. I'll be taking appointments, but I'm not sure what my speciality is! Regardless, take a couple of sermons of Spurgeon, ditch the Hail Marys, and PM me in the morning!

God bless one and all!!
 
Congrats on this "signal" accomplishment. This is indeed a very special place to fellowship and learn.
 
Congrats buddy. I sure praise God for your presence here and that you're just down the road a bit.

Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this ------->:banghead:



What should I do about it?
 
fireworks.gif


Congratulations!
 
Congrats buddy. I sure praise God for your presence here and that you're just down the road a bit.

Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this ------->:banghead:



What should I do about it?

...as Ivan's understudy and as one of the PB's resident Nurses, let me speak for the esteemed doctor: Don't do that Bob, call Ivan in the a.m.!
 
Congrats buddy. I sure praise God for your presence here and that you're just down the road a bit.

Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this ------->:banghead:



What should I do about it?

...as Ivan's understudy and as one of the PB's resident Nurses, let me speak for the esteemed doctor: Don't do that Bob, call Ivan in the a.m.!

Yeah.....

Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I do this!
Doctor: Then stop doing that!!

Priceless!!

Dr. Bubba has spoken....

Hey, maybe I could be like a Dr. Phil, only Dr. Bubba. I think this idea has legs! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top