posts since last visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puritan Board Freshman
the today's posts is handy, but sometimes I go for a few days without visiting the site. I thought it would be a good feature to have a way to view posts since last visit.

How do you feel about this feature?

Lori

Originally posted by Loriann
the today's posts is handy, but sometimes I go for a few days without visiting the site. I thought it would be a good feature to have a way to view posts since last visit.

How do you feel about this feature?

Lori
That sounds like a good idea.

A clunkier way to do it would be to use the search function. Since the date is listed with each post, you could, as an example, type April in the "Search for:" text box and then select 'a week' in the "from:" dropdown menu.

[Edited on 5-4-2005 by blhowes]

If you click search and go by "username" and type in your own you can see all of your posts in descending order. Then you can find any thread you had commented on. This helps me because I use the "todays posts" feature alot so sometimes I don't know what forum the thread I posted on was in. I just look at the titles of the threads. :um:

We had this for a while when we experimented with phpbb. I was inundated with complaints asking for the "Today's posts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back