the today's posts is handy, but sometimes I go for a few days without visiting the site. I thought it would be a good feature to have a way to view posts since last visit.
Originally posted by Loriann
the today's posts is handy, but sometimes I go for a few days without visiting the site. I thought it would be a good feature to have a way to view posts since last visit.
A clunkier way to do it would be to use the search function. Since the date is listed with each post, you could, as an example, type April in the "Search for:" text box and then select 'a week' in the "from:" dropdown menu.
If you click search and go by "username" and type in your own you can see all of your posts in descending order. Then you can find any thread you had commented on. This helps me because I use the "todays posts" feature alot so sometimes I don't know what forum the thread I posted on was in. I just look at the titles of the threads.