raekwon Puritan Board Junior Dec 21, 2007 #3 Never heard of em. ;-) Red Mountain Music Old hymn texts meet new music (like Indelible Grace, but better, in my opinion) . . . check them out.
Never heard of em. ;-) Red Mountain Music Old hymn texts meet new music (like Indelible Grace, but better, in my opinion) . . . check them out.
TaylorOtwell Puritan Board Junior Dec 21, 2007 #5 I'm a fan! I've got some of their songs that I purchased as digital downloads in the car. I particularly like "It is finished" and "Lord, dissolve my frozen heart" from the Help My Unbelief album.
I'm a fan! I've got some of their songs that I purchased as digital downloads in the car. I particularly like "It is finished" and "Lord, dissolve my frozen heart" from the Help My Unbelief album.
Richard King Puritan Board Senior Dec 21, 2007 #6 I think have two of their CDs. They are excellent. Remember CDs? We used to use them for music back in the day.
I think have two of their CDs. They are excellent. Remember CDs? We used to use them for music back in the day.
stephwoodward Inactive User Dec 21, 2007 #7 Hahaha! Their new album is coming out soon. It's going to be really good.