Red Sox Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Yankees fan or Sox fan but I'm rootin for the Sox to win it.

But, who are they going to pitch next game when it goes 20 innings?

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I wouldn't mind seeing the Red Sox vs. Roger Clemens and the Astros in the World Series....
I wouldn't mind seeing the Red Sox vs. just about any team in the World Series. Two more games and we're there.

GO SOX!!!!

I would say go mariners but there is something about losing 99 games that disqualifies you from the playoffs go figure;)

blade

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Wooo Hooooo
Game 7!!!!
Unbelievable! Just one more to go.

Too tired right now to do the banana dance...I'll leave that for another, younger Red Sox fan.

Can't believe how quickly morning came ... :tombstone:

[Edited on 20-10-2004 by blhowes]

I am hoping that it will be the Astros and Red Sox! The games are so much better when the come from behind or underdog team pulls it off. The war continues at 4 pm today. Looking forward to it. :pray2:

Some AWESOME, AWESOME baseball going on here. Whoever wins, will either have an emotional high so high they will win the series, or be completely flat and loose handidly.

We will see..

Originally posted by blhowes
Too tired right now to do the banana dance...I'll leave that for another, younger Red Sox fan.
Can't believe how quickly morning came ... :tombstone:
One coffee later, and working on my second one...:banana:

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot

Ya gotta believe!!!:banana:
I :banana: BELIEVE!

Originally posted by inspector
I am hoping that it will be the Astros and Red Sox! The games are so much better when the come from behind or underdog team pulls it off. The war continues at 4 pm today. Looking forward to it.
I agree. And, if the two teams do meet, I'd like to apologize ahead of time for things I may say during the heat of battle. Hopefully when its all over and one of the teams ([size=-2] Red Sox[/size]) wins the penant, that we can at least be civil towards each other afterwards. No hard feelings?

Originally posted by houseparent
Some AWESOME, AWESOME baseball going on here. Whoever wins, will either have an emotional high so high they will win the series, or be completely flat and loose handidly.

We will see..
I agree. Its been a great series and some awesome baseball.

I was predicting that the benches were bound to clear by the 6th game, but l guess they're saving that for tonight's game. Last night, though, when they called for the Swat team to come in and surround the field, I thought they were going to open fire on the crowd. Each year the rivalry seems to get more and more intense. Next year, tanks?

[Edited on 20-10-2004 by blhowes]

Originally posted by blhowes
Originally posted by inspector
I am hoping that it will be the Astros and Red Sox! The games are so much better when the come from behind or underdog team pulls it off. The war continues at 4 pm today. Looking forward to it.

I agree. And, if the two teams do meet, I'd like to apologize ahead of time for things I may say during the heat of battle. Hopefully when its all over and one of the teams ([size=-2] Red Sox[/size]) wins the penant, that we can at least be civil towards each other afterwards. No hard feelings?

:p I'm good to go. We will know tonight.

Hopefully when its all over and one of the teams ( Red Sox) wins the penant, that we can at least be civil towards each other afterwards. No hard feelings?

You mean shake hands afterwards? Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back