Savannah, GA+ Church Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNM300

Puritan Board Freshman
My family and I visit Savannah, GA occasionally but regularly. So I want to know: does anybody have any recommended churches for that area (Chatham County) or surrounding areas. Closer the better, but obviously willing drive a bit to worship among a sound congregation. Any leads help!

Note: my bio/signature lists 1689, but I would appreciate responses not being limited to that confession.

Thank you.
 
Yeah, if you go to Savannah and you’re there over a Lord’s Day and you DON’T visit Independent Presbyterian… it’s kind of like a wasted trip. :D
 
What a brain fart! I actually knew IPC was in Savannah. I have a close friend who joins them occasionally and we discuss it. Thanks for the reminder.

Still would like to hear other recommendations if any are out there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top