Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Association of Reformed Baptist Churches of America

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 24 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I knew there were some people from Australia, but didn't know their denominations. Sorry.

Evangelical Free Church in America

We're about 55-45 Calvinist to non-Calvinist and 80% of the seminary faculty (Trinity in Illinois) is reformed/Calvinistic.

Most new Free Churches getting planetd....are getting planted with reformed folk for pastors. And we've got key people like Greg Strand in key places in the denom. :)

Evangelical Free Church in America

We're about 55-45 Calvinist to non-Calvinist and 80% of the seminary faculty (Trinity in Illinois) is reformed/Calvinistic.

Most new Free Churches getting planetd....are getting planted with reformed folk for pastors. And we've got key people like Greg Strand in key places in the denom. :)

Yeah, I knew that, I used to be a member of that denomination.

But I didn't know there were any on the board.

And I went to Trinity. Their seminary is heading more liberal however...in my opinion, others would disagree.

Mine is an Independent Baptist church we are affiliated with Word of Life. Though its not a denomination per se. Just an organization we work with.

I have membership in the OPC still...and in about 2 weeks or so, my wife and I will be formally welcomed as members in the PCA...I think both memberships will remain.

A nondenominational Bible church.

Don't know if Bible churches are connected in some way or not, actually. Sometimes Christ Chapel pairs up with McKinney Memorial Bible Church for events but that might be mostly due to expediency.

We are and independant Baptist church that used to be loosely associated with the American Baptist Churches. They were too liberal so the Pacific Southwest region split from the ABC. Now we are not associated with either. I would like to someday be associated with ARBCA but have to do a great deal of educating first.

I chose Southern Baptist, but I want to emphasise that I am a member of the Canadian Convention of Southern Baptists :D

Formally PCA as of this week. But I'm ecumenical; the board of contributing editors to The Confessional Presbyterian journal come from all over the split P's.;)

I'm a member of the OPC. Andrew and Kelly, I used to belong to the EFC. In fact I was an elder in an EFC in Vermont. I went to Trinity College in Deerfield back in the mid 70s. It is where I met my dear wife, daughter of a Free Church pastor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back