What is your PC wallpaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastorway's would make me dizzy!

And I love that six point calvinist one...unfortunately my anabaptist relatives would be screeming...SEE! Calvin COULDN"T be a Christian, He BURNED PPL, the blood od the MArtrys are ON HIS HANDS!

Originally posted by JonathanHunt
Mine is...

verse.jpg

The interior of the Metropolitan Tabernacle today.

JH

Quite a change from Spurgeon's day. I'd love to worship there someday!

Mine is...

verse.jpg

The interior of the Metropolitan Tabernacle today.

JH

I just noticed the scripture passage...the one that was being preached from when Spurgeon was saved!

janwall4thumb.jpg

mine is from joypals.com a reformed ladies site
December's was really cool too...she had one with a Lion and Lamb laying down together with Bethlehem in the background and a starry sky above (with THE star) and the verse circling around it.

Originally posted by Ivan

I just noticed the scripture passage...the one that was being preached from when Spurgeon was saved!

Uh huh! It is the church's most-used motto text I think.

The interior is different but the frontage and the basement layout are the same. Plus you get to see CHS's preaching table and all sorts of things in the Pastor's Office.

Oh, and fine ministry, too.

JH

Originally posted by Ivan

Uh huh! It is the church's most-used motto text I think.

The interior is different but the frontage and the basement layout are the same. Plus you get to see CHS's preaching table and all sorts of things in the Pastor's Office.

Oh, and fine ministry, too.

JH

Indeed, I have heard that the Word is faithfully preached.

I'd love to see the things of Spurgeon...one day!

Adam,

Where did you get the image of the Jerusalem print in that size?

Here's one that I use quite often,

Udet.jpg

I googled Stonewall Jackson. It was way into the mix though. I can send it to you. You can get some cool stuff on google images. Then just resized them. I also like Victorian pictures. You could find some cool ones under that probably.

[Edited on 1-27-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Here's mine. It's my daughter, due in three weeks and 1 day. I'm gonna be a dad, soon!

[IMG=800x700]http://img187.exs.cx/img187/6720/sethdesktop2wp.jpg[/IMG]

[Edited on 27-1-2005 by sastark]

WOW. Size that down. It made my computer jump off the screen. But that is way cool. Can you tell I have kids. Way cool.

Thanks, all!

And, Randy, I resized it. Is it better now? (you may have to hit "refresh" to get the new size).

Originally posted by puritancovenanter
I have all of my boys ultra sounds in each scrap book. I am also the Mom. My wife departed, sadly.

Sorry to hear that, Randy. God bless you for bringing up those boys.

Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by joshua
Originally posted by puritancovenanter
image36py.jpg

Is this more PC Josh?

Cool indeed. I call that PI.

I cried tears of nostalgia when I saw that

Even though it depicts a time of war, there is a certain spiritual dignity about it. It speaks to my Southern roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back