Breakfast Supper for Supper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
Breakfast for supper (and maybe lunch/supper tomorry). Hamburger patties stuffed with diced jalapenos and colby jack cheese. Grilled, topped with a grilled jalapeno slice, bacon, cheese, egg and more bacon. Topped with Pete's hot sauce, and some avocado on the side for more fat.

breakfastburger1.jpg breakfastburger2.jpg
breakfastburger3.jpg breakfastburger4.jpg

Breakfast for supper (and maybe lunch/supper tomorry). Hamburger patties stuffed with diced jalapenos and colby jack cheese. Grilled, topped with a grilled jalapeno slice, bacon, cheese, egg and more bacon. Topped with Pete's hot sauce, and some avocado on the side for more fat.

View attachment 9410 View attachment 9411
View attachment 9412 View attachment 9413
I have truly missed Keto, just getting to smash all the fatty foods, loosing all the carb cravings, and watching the waste melt! I gave it up transitioning to China, as I have found it much more difficult to source the staples and I have less diet options when I travel in China due to the nature of the Chinese diets and my work. Many fat options here but they often get cooked in sweet sauces. I did pull off some sausage stuff mushrooms wrapped in bacon with jalapeños/cream cheese mixture (pellet smoked and then oven broiled).
833F56C4-E262-4E8E-B91F-79D13830D549.jpeg
52531ACD-380D-47E2-A0DC-231064E36E40.jpeg

I have truly missed Keto, just getting to smash all the fatty foods, loosing all the carb cravings, and watching the waste melt! I gave it up transitioning to China, as I have found it much more difficult to source the staples and I have less diet options when I travel in China due to the nature of the Chinese diets and my work. Many fat options here but they often get cooked in sweet sauces. I did pull off some sausage stuff mushrooms wrapped in bacon with jalapeños/cream cheese mixture (pellet smoked and then oven broiled).
View attachment 9414
View attachment 9415
Looks scrumptious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back