Fantastic Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollywood

Hollywood messes up alot, but, I have to say, they seem to be getting a handle on the Super Hero genre. I'm seeing Batman Begins Today!!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaa. I'm holding off on reading review of it here till tomorrow. Fantastic Four is looking gooooood.
 
X men 3

That would be a shame. When is it do out. Maybe too early to tell.

What about a Wolverine? I heard that was in the works.
 
Supposedly X-Men 3 is going to kill off a major character and give Halle Barry what she demanded, the lead role.

As for Wolverine, no idea.
 
on X-Men 3.....

I heard on a news channel that the film starts shooting within the year ( I think this Fall), but the original writer left and so now they need to write a script in the short time thats left. Sounds like disaster to me. They also said that this one is supposed to focus on Jean Grey's alter ego, the Phoenix.

[Edited on 6-16-2005 by RAS]
 
Originally posted by RAS
on X-Men 3.....

I heard on a news channel that the film starts shooting within the year ( I think this Fall), but the original writer left and so now they need to write a script in the short time thats left. Sounds like disaster to me. They also said that this one is supposed to focus on Jean Grey's alter ego, the Phoenix.

[Edited on 6-16-2005 by RAS]


The Phoenix saga is my favorite from the X-Men comics. I have every Phoenix issue, including the "What If Phoenix Had Lived?" issue. I will definitely want to see X-Men 3. I hope they do it justice.
 
I finally saw Fantastic Four. Although I prefer the comic book storyline, this was well done and enjoyable. :up:

[Edited on 1-17-2006 by VirginiaHuguenot]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top