Melissa DiBiase (Houchens)
Rev. Mark Koller (markkoller)
Rev. Todd Ruddell
Jym Evans (Iakobos_1071)
Josh H
Brad
Mindy (Mindaboo)

I've lunched with Dennis McFadden.
I've sang worship songs at the beach with Don Lowe (ex-PB)
I've worshipped with Rev Danny Hyde.
I've vented with Bawb on the phone.

Happened to be in Blacksburg, VA, this week, and met up with the two James's (Helbert and Farley) who live in the vicinity, for BBQ and a couple of excellent ales... unfortunately none of us had a camera, but, rest assured, we were in the same place at the same time... Ups my PB face-to-face total to ten or so :) It was brief, but we had an excellent couple hours of fellowship over smoked pork and fine fermented hops and barley

Happened to be in Blacksburg, VA, this week, and met up with the two James's (Helbert and Farley) who live in the vicinity, for BBQ and a couple of excellent ales... unfortunately none of us had a camera, but, rest assured, we were in the same place at the same time... Ups my PB face-to-face total to ten or so :) It was brief, but we had an excellent couple hours of fellowship over smoked pork and fine fermented hops and barley

Indeed! Good food and ale. Excellent fellowship. What a blessing our God gives us through the fellowship of the Saints.

But it was quite a burden being the only guy there with hair. ;)

But how many Vikings have you added to your clan? LOL.

I did get to meet Mark Koller last week at Synod and I got to spend time with Danny Hyde a few Months ago as he taught a class on Worship up at Mid-America Seminary.

Guess I will update my list...

Diane (LadyCalvinist)
Bryan Wiley (staythecourse)
Craig French
Richard Barcellos
Ben Duncan
Ruben and Heidi Zartman
Paul Kort
Kevin Easterday
CraigFrench
Nathan Eshelman
Rich L. (his family got to stay with me for a few days as he passed through town)
Adam King
Steve Bradley
Nick Napier
Dennis McFadden
Tim and Anna Phillips (Grace the honorary PB covenant child)
Sharon (Texan Rose)
Julie (Prudence)
Barry York
Louis and Melissa DiBiase
Marie P
Tim Lindsay
Jeff Bartel
Nathan Winkley
Yvonne Grace
David Reese
Jason Goodwin
Sean McDonald
Mark Van Der Molen
Alan Strange
Danny Hyde
Kyle Borg
Michael Cope
Mark Koller
Dr. Alan Strange
Bret McAtee
Craig Scott
Jared Olivetti
Alan Geilzck
Adam Kuehner
Pergamum
Dale Crosby
Tom Blackburn

Memorable people I have met or communicated with to due to the PB.
Dr. Cornel P. Venema
Dr. Joseph Pipa
Dr. Nelson Kloosterman (by phone and communicate with him periodically)
Dr. Frank Smith
Rev. Rick Phillips
Pastor Mark Jones
Dr. Joel Beeke
Pastor Patrick Ramsey
Darrell Todd Maurina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back