Jay United Methodist Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoore1234

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi

I am moving to Jay in Florida, (It is just north of Pensacola and East of Mobile) the Jay United Methodist Church is the nearest to me. Was wondering if anyone has a review on this church or know of a great church within the area. (Would also prefer something within Florida, rather than Alabama.

I need something within a 5 mile radius, any suggestions would be much appreciated. :)

After checking out the churches in Jay, FL on Google, maybe you should plant a church. All I see are Pentecostal or Arminian (I'm assuming that the Baptists churches are Arminian, which may not be the case). I would call the Baptist and non-denom churches and talk to them about their doctrine. That is what I would do. God Bless.

9 Marks has none within a 5 mile radius. In fact the nearest ones are an upwards of 40-50 miles away. I'll check the NAPARC churches directories for you.

Edit: Unless you feel like driving to Pensacola there are no NAPARC churches in the region.

Hello Joseph. Please affix your signature. You may click on signature requirements below mine. Also could you explain why you list 2nd Helvetic Confession if you are PCA?

Trinity By the Fields (in Pace, FL) is AMIA-Anglican, but I remember their priest being Reformed. Anything else would be more of a distance than you care for, but McIlwain Presbyterian in Pensacola is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back