Methodist Mom.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
Coming to Church with me today! I am a self-confessed Momma's boy (not in a wimpy way) more a Southern, part Irish, sort of way (yes it annoys my wife at times :)) ANYWAY, I would love her to become Reformed and Presbyterian! So if you read this, pray the Holy Ghost moves today, and Pastor Steve's sermon has power. (He is a PB member, so Steve, your sermons are always great, just don't slip Today!:lol:)
 
What did your pastor preach on? Were you able to discuss it at all with you. I'm so glad she went to church with you, and pray that God gives her further truth and joy in understanding more.
 
:-) I just realized that I asked if you got to discuss the sermon with yourself. I hope you have that opportunity, and I hope you take yourself up on it. :p

That's great, that she enjoyed the service.
 
:-) I just realized that I asked if you got to discuss the sermon with yourself. I hope you have that opportunity, and I hope you take yourself up on it. :p

That's great, that she enjoyed the service.
:lol::lol: Well....Heidi, I DID catch that little SNAFU, but I was feeling nice and did not say anything.:):):) I usually do not discuss the sermon with myself. I am not THAT crazy!:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top