Welllllll, I think it depends on where a person grew up and in what kind of "church" setting, for instance, if a person is used to pentecostal type worship(and lets be honest and admit that most people in the world are used to this shallowness

) they will most likely have a fit that the worship music is reverent and simple. I don't buy AT ALL the whole "continued diversity" thing just because of Revelation 5:9 and the out of every tongue, nation, tribe part. It seems very obvious to me at least that throughout scripture God wants conformity and unity, NOT "diversity". Me being an Exclusive Psalm singer makes how I look at the issue differ as well, for example, should the Exclusive Psalm singing churches adopt so called Negro Spirituals as their worship? NO, they should not! Should they adopt Japanese hymns? NO, they should not! However, a Psalms only singing church can adapt to culture to a certain extent in the melodies used along with the Psalms, and should they do that? Sure.
So I don't think that Psalms/noninstrument only churches should adopt certain "worship" practices from each culture, rather it should conform to scripture and the unity/conformity therein.
I have attended a PCA and I think they should be more diverse if they really are free to sing anything within certain guiding principles, they should have Negro Spirituals and all that stuff, but I don't think it'll happen in most cases because of the focus on reverence, people who grew up around pentecostal type worship will most of the time denounce a more simple/reverent worship style. This is why whether a PCA, OPC, or RPCNA I think we as Reformed must show the world just how important proper, biblical worship is, It is a VERY serious thing which takes alot of sacrifice and study to accept!!! I say out with the "seeker friendly" churches and in with the churches who will stop at nothing to show the world the reverence and seriousness in WORSHIP of God.