Seminary

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotthill

Puritan Board Freshman
Good afternoon,

Last week, I was accepted into WTS (East). I could not have been more elated. Therefore, I wanted to ask those who have attended recently - what is it like? What should I be expecting? (I must add that I will be studying online w/ their MAR program. I think this may be the first year that they are offering this program online). Additionally, for those who have attended Seminary, especially online. Did you take out student loans or pay out-of-pocket? I'm a little confused on the process. Thank you and God bless.

Welcome to Westminster! I hope I'll be able to meet you sometime, even if only virtually. Feel free to PM me any specific questions; if I can't answer them, I can pass them on to people who will be able to. I hope you enjoy your online courses; we've worked very hard to raise the bar significantly from traditional "camera at the back of the classroom" online courses, to take advantage of the unique opportunities the medium brings for enabling theological education around the globe.

PS Before one of the Moderators has to jump in, can you fix your signature with a few more details about yourself?

Thank you for your reply! I really appreciate your graciousness and help. I attended a Virtual Day and was very impressed with how well the class went and how easy it was to see and talk to the Professor.
Additionally, thank you for the heads up about the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back