Dead Presbyterians

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.L. Allen

Puritan Board Sophomore
Has anyone else signed up for the Dead Presbyterian Society? I just signed up this week. Students get $20 off, but otherwise, it's $49.99 a year. Log College Press has a lot of free resources, but I think it's well worth it to get a DPS membership. They're adding more features to it and collating the works of Presbyterians in America both famous and hardly known. Plus, the membership really helps them in the work they are doing for both members and those who just take advantage of the free resources.

Let me know what cool things you've found on there. I used some of the PDFs for a paper last semester and found it very helpful.

In case you're wondering, "was this a plug on behalf of Log College Press?" The answer is yes. I'm not getting anything for it. I just like sharing information and resources I think are nifty.

Has anyone else signed up for the Dead Presbyterian Society? I just signed up this week. Students get $20 off, but otherwise, it's $49.99 a year. Log College Press has a lot of free resources, but I think it's well worth it to get a DPS membership. They're adding more features to it and collating the works of Presbyterians in America both famous and hardly known. Plus, the membership really helps them in the work they are doing for both members and those who just take advantage of the free resources.

Let me know what cool things you've found on there. I used some of the PDFs for a paper last semester and found it very helpful.
Shouldn’t you be writing your own papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back